Friday, September 12, 2014




 
Testimonial by Leticia, Cleaning Supply Warehouse, Nipomo

"I recently used a product from Stone Pro, Called Stone Scrub and really liked it.  I used it on a shower glass door that had lots of heavy accumulation of mineral. I just squeezed some of the product on my white scrubbing pad and I scrubbed for a few minutes. After that, I rinsed it off and I was very happy to see how easy it was to remove the mineral without too much effort. I did a second scrub and the mineral was almost gone in no time.  It made most of the glass look like new.  The other thing I love about this product is that I was able to use it to remove the ring around the drain on my porcelain sink which had been very difficult to remove with other methods. I used it on the entire porcelain sink and it cleaned it up with little effort. While it removed the mineral and other soils, this product mixes well with water and is very mild on the surfaces. I recommend this product to anybody that is having the issues with mineral deposits.  It is a great product!"

Follow up comments by Scott Anderson, Cleaning Supply Warehouse

Thanks Lety, for your testimonial on this great new product at Cleaning Supply Warehouse. As you point out, this product works great on glass shower doors which have mineral residues. The challenge with mineral residue on glass is that you can remove the mineral but if it has been there a long time, the mineral will have actually etched the surface of the glass causing damage so simply removing the mineral may not give you a clear view. Stone Scrub gently removes the mineral and then cleans these etch marks to a level that makes them almost invisible. The other important point is that this product is non acidic so it can be used on marble, travertine and other acid sensitive stones to effectively remove mineral residues. The mild self diminishing abrasive in this product is more aggressive when first applied but then turns into a fine polish as you use it making it an amazing product for detailing these sensitive surfaces.

Go to Cleaning Supply Warehouse in Nipomo, Oxnard or Bakersfield to see the entire StonePro product line and to receive assistance with your stone care project.


No comments:

Post a Comment